Monday, August 22, 2005

Liza Frulla, do something now.

The CBC's in lockout. Give it back to us. I miss my CBC. I'm passionnate about my radio and telly, and my life is not the same without my usual George Stomboulopoulos. When Radio-Can was on strike last year I remember watching, to my amusement, an NHL hockey game with no announcers. Just the shrill sounds of the sleeping fans and the occasionnal thump as a player was banged on the wall. As a viewer, I felt abadonned. This time around it's no different. We are left watching reruns of the Canadian Antiques Roadshow. Actually, that's not a bad show...

For the love of all that's holy, bring back Jurgen Gothe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

Je suis d'accord avec toi Kine. As-tu remarqué que la programmation de grève à Radio Two ressemble étrangement à celle de Radio-classique. Il ne manque que Jean-Pierre Coallier et des annonces de Wawanessa...
Bring Jurgen back, please!!!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Voix said...

I would be totally lost without Minnesota Public Radio. My heart goes out to you, it must be awful not having your regular programming.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home