Wednesday, August 16, 2006

happy birthday to me

I am 30. I can now be president of Chechnya.

I am still processing the information so i'm not going to talk about all the goals I've set for myself. Also, I have no intention of doing any “soul-searching”, “rework my life”, “retake control” or make any sort of “improvements” ...yet. Instead, today I plan on doing some moping, a little procrastination, and a dash of drinking alcoholic beverages (after noon of course).

I’m a big sentimental dope when it comes to birthdays. If you’re so inclined, please send birthday wishes to kikine at hotmail dot com.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A pi bur dé 2 U! :)

It seems you have the same birthdate as my brother Louis. He just celebrated the big 40. So you can celebrate the fact you still have a few more to go. :)

Again, I hope you had a great day!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home