Saturday, December 16, 2006

I'm back for good, for now

I was told a few days ago that by blog missed me, so I'm welcoming myself back -- just in time for travel blogging in India. In a few days I'll be in Delhi holding my Belhi tight, and popping Ibuprofen. Now if I could just find a digital camera to keep a record of all these good times.

I'm leaving you with a recommendation: check out my darling's new blog, he's in Australia right now, and was in Ireland a few weeks back. He likes to take pictures of bicycles, and really, that's why I love the guy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Voix said...

Yay!

I'll put you back on the blogroll.
Bon Voyage!

1:44 PM  
Blogger KL.D said...

Ah c'est ça la vie, il y en a qui prenne des photo de bicycles et d'autre complètement fous qui prennent des photos de la nourriture qu'ils préparent! ;-)

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home