Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Something to kvetch about

Phew. Finally some spare time.

In the midst of a somewhat chaotic reorg at work, a job competition exam to study for, an exam to pass during office hours, extra hours at work to make up for lost time, a numbing pain between my shoulder blades, a swollen throat, I’m trying not to think about how this week is getting to me. Hey, life is though and then you die. (note to self: do not use this as mantra in yoga class). Whatchagonnado? (Sopranos riff here.) Tip: when things get fuzzy at work, smile a lot and agree to nothing.

In the spirit of keeping things light and pleasant, I give you my top six peppy items of the day:

Amalgamated Puppet Libraries. You gotta love that.

Weasel Radio. For the logo and the 80's songs. (thanks J.)

Onion article for this sentence: "Pfft. More like the craptastic crapobolic crapulator of crappity-crap-crap. Blarf.”

This article.

Perogies. They are good.

This website is about project making, being creative, and finishing what you started.

Meditation and Paxil may work wonders on people, but these five items were very effective on me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Voix said...

wOOt to the Onion.

Did you see the article about Oprah giving away free men? That made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants.

Good luck, honey.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chicklet

I tried to email you but I can't seem to get through to your work addy! I keep getting failure messages.

I'm a no go on the Metric!

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is going on. You seem very frenetic on your post! Got to get to you soon and check out for the sake of my Oly Fuckoly of myself.

Jame

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home