Monday, November 21, 2005

[bleep] popups

If you ever get a popup window from my blog, please note that i'm not making money out of them. It's one of those times when I wish I knew more about this stuff, this Innernet stuff. I will try to fix the problem. Perhaps it's a Blogger thing. In the meantime, my popups will teach you patience and peace. Maybe if i'm lucky you'll come back here with a good popup blocker on your browser.

Patience and Peace. Patience and Peace. Patience and Peace.

addendum: problem solved. found the little intruder in my code. ya'll can surf peacefully now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Voix said...

Good luck scanning your template for random html code. You might want to copy the parts of the code that you know are valid and change your template back and forth once. That will delete anything that you didn't put there yourself. If you want to email me, I'd be happy to give you a hand if I can.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home