Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Just so you know

Lately I’ve received emails from people asking me: are you okay? I guess my last blog posts haven’t exactly been chirping with enthusiasm.

The truth is I’m pretty happy these days. X-mas season makes me so cheerful it makes me want to puke my guts out. I see snow and I get the feeling Calvin gets when it’s finally winter. So there, I’m happy that winter’s here. I get a rush of happiness when I ride my bike to work in a mini-blizzard. Do you think that I feel guilty eating chocolate every day when I submit myself to this daily routine? No.

Anyway, where was I going with this? Ah yes: I’m okay and happy. Really.

I’m off; I’m going to go see Shop Girl with Ginger the Ultimate Westerner.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!

Ultimate! You forgot to add, 'and fellow chocolate addict'.

the snow makes me silly as all heck as well.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home