Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Playlist

Aw, iTunes. You are so good to me. Every Tuesday you give me a free song that does not suck. Thank you. I was having a tough week at work, but you were there to shout Chaka Khan’s Tell Me Something Good in the morning. 1.11$cdn. is a good price to pay for surviving an office reorg.

No bad mood can’t be cured with a little iTunes.

Here’s what’s on my playlist at the moment:

Johnny Cash, Hung my Head.
No Cars Go, Arcade Fire.
The CBC Radio 3 Weekly Podcast.
The Ballad of Lucy Jordan, Marianne Faithfull
Glass, Concrete and Stone, David Byrne
Soul Meets Body, Death Cab for Cutie
Tom Traubert’s Blues, Tom Waits
The Art Teacher, Rufus Wainwright
Hung up, Madonna
I Want You, Marvin Gaye

Don't ask me why I pay to download these gems on my computer when I could Kazaa my way out of it. I already told you I was a librarian. And guess what? Music, books and movies cost money. So I'll probably make a frown-face over your barely legal music downloading practices. You know who you are. Frowning will not be enough, so I trust that the Karma-Music-Procurement-Mode™ will take care of your punishment.

Aaaaanyway, I just busted a little rapture in my chair because Matthew Good is taking over my killer new headphones I bought for work.

Aw, see? That’s KMPM™, iTunes style.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I secretly download music that I'm not supposed to.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home