Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Again. Here’s some minutiae about me.

Another day, Another meme.

Four Jobs I’ve Had
Nannie, museum guide, dunkin'donut hostess, archives cataloguer.

Four movies I can watch over and over
Better Off Dead, Alice, Manhattan, Howard's End.

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
How stuff is made, South Park, Musicographies, Pimp my Ride.

Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation
The woods, the tropical island, the country side, the other side of the globe.

Four Favorite Dishes
Spaghetti, my lasagna, Manue's pizzas, expensive sushi.

Four Websites I Visit Daily
Stuff on my cat, Go Fug Yourself, Weebl and Bob, Google.

Four Places I’d Rather Be
Right here in late-summer cycling around;
In my TV room watching the Olympics;
At a blues festival, sitting on a folding chair, wearing a silly straw hat and enjoying Willie Nelson's performance;
Lying on a new-england beach in late afternoon, wrapped in a blanket with my beloved, in late-september.

Four Books I Recommend
Freakonomics, Breakfast for Champions, Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life, The Art of Travel

Four Bloggers I’m Tagging
You, you, you and you over there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Voix said...

I did mine a while ago. I just saw "An Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life" -- it looks great, is it a good read?

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salut [Kine]!
Vraiment sympatique ton blogue!
Merci pour ton commentaire mais je dois vraiment dire IDEM pour le tien. J'aime tes silly little sketches..
On se reparle donc!
Christine (bis)

9:43 AM  
Blogger Kine said...

Michèle:
Yes. Krouse wrote an encyclopedia about every ordinary thing in her head. It's sad and odd and honest.
It's an awesome read.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home